Senior Drilling Engineer
- Responsible for all drilling engineering conceptual screening, leading well planning/design and drilling engineering for identified development wells.
- Position based in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia.
- Offset well review
- Well head design selection to allow development objectives to be delivered
- Trajectory and anti-collision feasibility
- Casing design and kick tolerance evaluation
- Drilling fluids, Cement & BHA design
- Input into completion design and strategy
- Preparation of minimum equipment requirements and ordering of long lead items.
- Contracting strategy
- Collaboration with Subsurface and Input into Basis of Well Design
- Collaboration with engineering team on hook up and production integration requirements
- Well delivery and long lead timeline plan
- Baseline time and cost analysis
- Critical Risk identification
- Preparation of integrated engineering design sign off sheets
- Preparation of Basis for well design document
- Evaluate new technology opportunities
- Support the HSE coordinator during preparation and approval of SISO
- Provide input during preparation of the Field
- Development Plan and support during the FDP approval process
- Minimum 10 years’ experience working in various drilling engineering roles with established Oil and Gas Operators
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working at Senior Drilling Engineer level
- Directly involved in at least one development project involving wellhead platform drilling that has occurred during the past 10‐years, preferably in Malaysia.